What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are treated by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking, or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Set cookies in Google Chrome.
- Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
- Set cookies in Safari (Apple).
We use Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can remove and block all cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.